This page was created as a jump page for recipes and other diet information for Beachbody's Insanity Cardiovascular Workout Program.
Now typically I'm not a fan of exercise programs largely due to the requirement of buying equipment, supplements, and food that I either I won't use after I'm done with the program or have a high mark up price for continue use. This program seems to be different, there is a suggested diet which doesn't require using their proprietary supplements or food. Obviously BeachBody will make more money if you use their supplements, so it's suggested.
These meal plans have been modified from their original 300 calorie count to 650 calories for my weight, height, age, and exercise level. Also there have been some substitutions for taste/preference.
- ½ cup cottage cheese with ¼ cup berries
- ½ cup non-fat vanilla yogurt with 1 Tbsp. Grape Nuts or other high fiber cereal
- ½ Apple with ½ oz. of reduced fat cheese
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 12 raw almonds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of skim, almond, rice, or soy milk
- 2 oz of sliced turkey on 1 slice of light-style whole wheat bread
- ½ of whole-grain English Muffin topped with 1 slice of tomato and a thin slice of reduced fat cheese
- ½ cup nonfat pudding
- ½ cup of oatmeal (dry) topped with 1 Tbsp. of sliced almonds
- 1 banana and 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 slice of wheat toast topped with 1oz. of turkey and 1 oz of reduced fat cheese
- 1 whole-grain rice cake topped with 1 Tbsp. all natural almond butter and half of a sliced apple
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt with 2 Tbsp. Grape Nuts or other high fiber cereal
- 1 cup of whole-grain high fiber breakfast Cereal with 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 large navel orange with 12 raw almonds
- 3 oz tuna mixed with 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise served on whole-grain rice cake
- 1 Shakeology shake with ½ of a small banana
- Egg salad made with 2 egg whites and 1 yolk. 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise served on ½ of a whole-grain English muffin
Month 2 Carb Additions
This site is intended as a quick reference for all suggested meals at the correct calorie count specifically for me. I realize by this information being posted on the internet could be considered distribution of copyrighted material. As a response to that I have turned off search engines from indexing this site. I could make it password protected but I intend to use this on my phone quiet a bit and that would add to a certain amount of delay for being a 'quick reference'. If Beachbody or my host have issue with this site I will add password protection. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of me part taking in this program is to live healthier, get a flat stomach, have incredible unwavering endurance for long mountain bike rides, and hell looking good (by Western standards) wouldn't be too bad of a side effect. I don't really have a scientific measurable way of any of those goals; I don't believe weight to be any correlation on looking good, and I'm already within BMI limit to not be considered unhealthy but obviously I want to improve on my health. My current weight as of this original writing is 181lbs. I will be taking photographs and logging weight and progression from within the program.