Crockpot Beef Stew
* 2.5 lbs. of beef chuck stew meat in 1" cubes * 1/2 cups of flour * Salt and peper * 32 oz of beef broth * 1 1/2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce * 3 cloves of garlic; minced * 2 bay leaves * 2 medium onions * 3 stalks of carrots; sliced * 3 stalks of celery; cut in 2.5" sections * 6 small potatoes, quartered
1. Place meat, flour, salt, and pepper into Crockpot and mix throughly until meat is coated.
2. Add garlic, onions, and bay leaves on first layer. Then carrots, celery, and then potatoes.
3. Add Worcestershire and then beef broth.
4. Cook on low for 10-12 hours.