* 3/4 cup Cocoa powder * 3/3 teaspoon baking soda * 1/2 cup vegetable oil * 1/2 cup boiling water * 2 cups of sugar * 2 eggs * 1+1/3 cups of flour * 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract * 1/4 teaspoon salt * 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Grease 13x9x2" pan or two 8x8" baking pans.
2. Mix cocoa powder and baking soda in large bowl, stir in oil.
3. Add bowling water, stir until thickens.
4. Stir in eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract.
5. Add flour and salt.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Cook for 35-40 minutes in the rectangular pans. Or 30-35 minutes in square pans. They are complete when the brownies start pulling from the edges.